Custom Art Baby , Children , Or Adult Portrait Painting - 5x7 Inches
Capture your most special moments with my beautiful hand custom portraits! These original paintings also make unique and wonderful gifts for family, friends, or yourself. My custom baby and children's portraits are made using only the finest archival materials. These portraits will last hundreds of years, and are made with meticulous detail. The 5x7 size is a great option for one person or child, with larger sizes available if you would like to have multiple people in the image.
- Made of the highest quality birch canvas cradle, which are 5x7" with 2" sides. These handcrafted wood cradles are stronger than traditional canvas and will never warp. With their smooth surface, these cradles make for the best surface to work on, allow me to capture amazing detail. I continue the pops of color from the painting onto the thick sides, so there is no need to frame. This adds a truly unique and beautiful effect that is best experienced in person, making the painting truly come to life and "pop" off the wall
- Archival, artist grade acrylic paints and mediums
- Archival, artist grade varnish to protect your painting for years to come
- Your painting comes with a Certificate Of Authenticity for your records
- All of my original art is packed and shipped with the same love and level of care I put into creating it for you! I track, insure, and require signature confirmation on every original painting.
How the process works-
Please purchase this listing to get your custom portrait painting started! If you prefer a different size or would like a multi- person painting, please check the other listings or email me at Sales@Brittanyhanks.com.
As soon as I receive notice of your order, I will email you! Expect an email from me within 24 hours of purchase. Then, the fun starts! I will ask that you send photos of your child, and tell me a little bit about what you would like to see in the custom painting. We can change clothing, colors, and add or remove objects from your photos ( I love adding in special items like a baby's favorite toy!)
I will then sketch out a drawing for your approval. We can make up to 2 revisions to the drawing. After your approval, I transfer the sketch to my painting surface, and begin painting. During the painting process, I will email you in- progress images so you can see your painting come to life! As a complimentary bonus, I also make a "Time Lapse" video of the painting process for you, like the one at the bottom of this page! Shipping will be invoiced via Paypal at this time. After painting completion, I let it dry, varnish it, and ship it out to you. I get in touch asap with your tracking number so you know when to expect your special painting.
Payment plans are available upon request. To inquire , please email me at Sales@Brittanyhanks.com. If you have any questions at all, please email me, and I will get back to you asap! Thank you!